Monday, May 26, 2008

My little Man



Having wanted a suit for a while, I managed to pick Lachlan up a great bargain on e-bay. (Ofcourse!) He was so excited to wear his new suit to church on Sunday. It came with a black tie - but we managed to convince him that you only wear black ties to funerals. He looked so smart that I couldn't resist taking a photo - and Dad thought it would look even better to put one of his missionary badges on him. This will be my little missionary in 12 and a half years. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Very cute Lachlan!

The Haynes Family (Stephen and Elaine) said...

So Lachlan, I am sure the suit will help you grow up quick and do lots of great things to help Mum amnd Dad.. Can we borrow it for Ethan..:) It looks really smart! (Isn't it great to have a Mum who is an 'eBay-er'...)