Monday, July 13, 2009

Daddy's Home






After his two week trip overseas to Sweeden, England and Ireland - Dad returned home safe and sound. He had a great trip and luckily we were able to speak to him almost everyday. I was impressed that he took some pictures - so here are a few. He started off in Copenhagen, Denmark (which he thought was beautiful). Then made the drive through the tunnel and over the bridge to Sweeden (The home of IKEA). You can literally see from one country to the other. After staying in Helsingborg for a few days and being welcomed into the IKEA family!!!! he headed back to Denmark and flew to London. He spent a great weekend in London on tours and bumping into some old friends at church in Hyde Park on Sunday. The last week was spent visiting numerous IKEA stores in both Ireland and England. It was a great learning experience and he even got to catch up with an Uncle he had never met. He promises me that I can come next time!!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Beautiful photos! I am glad he made it home before the little one was born!