I am still in shock that it is already the 3rd day of December. Even though I have most presents, I can't believe the speed at which it is coming. Morgans Prep class started even earlier. Most kids in her class have been handing out Christmas cards with the traditional candy cane for the past two weeks. I was really impressed when Morgan handwrote all of the cards for the kids in her class. For someone who struggles to know her ABC's I was very proud. I even dragged the kids outside to get some pictures to go on the yearly Christmas card this morning. The lovely (cheap) Christmas shirts that I bought them at the $2 shop, all managed to shrink in the dryer, but I made them wear the shirts anyway. It is my goal to have some Christmas decorations up by the start of next week, we'll see how I go!!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Christmas is Coming
I am still in shock that it is already the 3rd day of December. Even though I have most presents, I can't believe the speed at which it is coming. Morgans Prep class started even earlier. Most kids in her class have been handing out Christmas cards with the traditional candy cane for the past two weeks. I was really impressed when Morgan handwrote all of the cards for the kids in her class. For someone who struggles to know her ABC's I was very proud. I even dragged the kids outside to get some pictures to go on the yearly Christmas card this morning. The lovely (cheap) Christmas shirts that I bought them at the $2 shop, all managed to shrink in the dryer, but I made them wear the shirts anyway. It is my goal to have some Christmas decorations up by the start of next week, we'll see how I go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment