Yesterday was my birthday. Another year older and closer to the big 4-0! Dan arrived home just in time from his trip to spoil me. And to top of a lovely relaxing day he took me to dinner at the Sydney 360 Restaurant. This restaurant is on the top of the Sydney Tower and slowly revolves around so that you get to see the view of the whole city during your meal. The food was delicious, except for dessert as I chose something unfamiliar which tasted awful. But Dan kindly let me eat his Creme Brulee.

The view was fantastic, but I did feel a little giddy after we had finished. After we had taken the very fast lift all the way back down to the ground I realised that we had no photo's to show our great night. So I took this one in the lift going down to the car park. Better late than never!
No comments:
Post a Comment