Monday, July 25, 2011

Time out for Women Sydney


This last weekend has been wonderful. It started with my sister and other family flying in for the first ever 'Time out for Women' conference in Sydney. This is a selection of LDS presenters and musicians who come to inspire women to be their best selves. There were about 2000 women all seated in the Sydney Olympic Arena. I really enjoyed the speakers - Laurel Christensen, Virginia Pearce, Brad Wilcox, Sheri Dew and the talented Hilary Weeks who sang amazingly. I felt so inspired at the end. To top off the weekend, Eryn got to attend a regional Youth fireside where three of the speakers from TOFW spoke. Eryn and I even got to meet Laurel Christensen after the fireside was over. She was lovely and made Eryn pinkie promise to stay a great girl!

1 comment:

Kara said...

glad we could be recipients of your hospitality :-)