Saturday, November 24, 2012
Nursing Prac no. 2, Ward Changes and End of University celebrations
My second nursing Prac was at Gold Coast Hospital. I felt like I had been thrown into the deep end. But it really helped to build my self confidence and my skills. I also feel that I want to keep going with my studies.
There have been alot of changes within our ward and stake at church over the last few weeks. The stake took three wards and created a fourth. We no longer live in Rochedale Ward. We are in Springwood ward. The children have lost some of their friends to the other wards and we are still trying to find our place, but I think it will be great. Our stake also was realigned, and there are now only 6 wards in our stake.
Last week I finished my last exam and my prac. Dan and I celebrated by going to the movies and going out and enjoying a delicious dinner at south bank. It has also suddenly given me more free time. I don't know what to do with it!!
Addi and I went up to Toowoomba with Dan on one of his work trips, as I have so much free time, and just enjoyed the fun of being at a park. Addi (who loves horses) was so excited to ride on this horse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment