
Last week we celebrated Eryn's 10th birthday. Double figures as she likes to call it. I can't believe that ten years have passed since that day they wheeled me into the operating suite. She would have to have been one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, and that is no lie! She was lucky enough to have received a flute for her birthday - just in time to start at school this week. Grandpa made her the piano cake (as requested) and we enjoyed delicious chicken parcels and icecream sundaes to eat on Friday night. Happy Birthday Eryn!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Eryn! Sorry I didn't get over to see you on your birthday but I was in Sydney (again..) Ten years old! I remember when I got to double-figures and it was very exciting.. You are terrific, a great example to those around you and I am a very proud Uncle..:) (Uncle Stephen)
Post a Comment