I'm new to the whole tag thing! But Callie tagged me so here goes.
What is his name? Daniel
How long have you been married? 11 years
How long did you date? 7 months. We started going out the night before I left for a 5week overseas trip.
How old is he? 34 as of yesterday.
Who eats more sweets? Me. He never even eats breakfast!
Who is taller? Dan
Who can sing better? Me I guess. But on the rare occasion that he sings, he is good.
Who is smarter? It's Debatable. I have things that I'm smarter at, but then he has things which he is much smarter in.
Who does the laundry? Both of us - but I have had a few things ruined when he does it - but I appreciate the help.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is that the right side looking at the bed or the right side laying in the bed. I lay on the right side looking at the bed.
Who mows the lawn? Both of us. But he does a better job.
Who cooks dinner? Definetly me and McDonalds, Fasta Pasta and sometimes Red Rooster!
Who drives? Both.
Who is more stubborn? Not sure. But sometimes when we reach a gridlock - there's no moving.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first on my parents from door step after he just help me wash up a whole lot of dishes from a YSA dinner.
Who asked who out first? Well, I had actually asked him out on a few dates before we ever REALLY dated. To go see "Curly Sue" and to a Stake Ball. But when we ACTUALLY dated - he asked me out to dinner at Dockside. After that we were OFFICIALLY going out.
Who proposed? He did, but conversations about the topic were often brought up by me before hand.
Who has more siblings? We both have four.
Who wears the pants? I don't think you could find two people who equally wear the pants.
Thanks for the tagging fun Callie!
No comments:
Post a Comment