On Friday I decided to buy a huge one year calendar. The purpose is to calendar in all of the things we want to do in NSW while we are here. Time is already flying buy and we have been here just over two months, so I am determined not to let any more time go by without us doing as much as we can. Some of the great things we have planned include trips to the snow, visiting the Hunter Valley and showing the kids my family links there, going to some more great beaches and let's not forget Luna Park!
Yesterday the weather was chilly - but we headed off to Coodgee Beach for some delicious breakfast. It did not disappoint! The food was great, the beach beautiful - but the cold weather stopped us from taking a dip! Being a Qld girl it is pretty unusual for it to be so cold this time of year, I hope Winter isn't starting already.
No comments:
Post a Comment