Friday, July 2, 2010

Twilight Eclipse


Well, I'm not a fanatic like but I do enjoy getting into the whole Twilight mode when ever a movie comes out. Since reading 'Twilight' and 'New Moon' left me not being able to put the books down for 5 days, I took a break from reading them a year or two ago. But with 'Eclipse' coming out I decided to take another plunge. I must say that I enjoyed this book the best so far, and finished it just in time for the premiere. I also was able to sneak in another viewing of the first two movies, the day before, so that is was all still fresh in my mind. I saw the movie yesterday and really enjoyed it. The problem is that when you have just read the book, you sometimes expect so much from the movie - but I thought it did a great job with the bits that I was looking forward to - like the tent scene! Now ofcourse, I'll be hanging out for the next installment.

No comments: