Yesterday was Addison's birthday. I'm sure you never remember your 1st birthday, but your parents will never hear the end of it, if there is no proof that it was celebrated!! First thing in the morning, Addison opened her presents, which I was surprised to find that I had to actually completely put together. Thanks Fisher Price!! Off to the airport to farewell my brother and his family off to BYU
We celebrated her birthday with a delicious BBQ dinner and mouthwatering Mudcake. I still can't believe that a whole year has passed by since Addison joined our family. I still remember it like it was yesterday. Not knowing whether she would be either a boy or girl, brought a huge excitement to our family, and some disappointment. Although Lachlan told me yesterday that " I didn't want to give her back when she was a girl, I just would have liked a brother!"
No comments:
Post a Comment