Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tim McGraw Concert


Dan and I returned from Tasmania on Friday night, only to eat, put the kids to bed and leave the Babysitter with the two kids while we went to the Tim McGraw Concert. (2 kids are in Melbourne with their cousins for the holidays!) I've mentioned before that Dan and I are country music fans. The concert was fantastic, he was great and the crowd were pumped but I will still never understand why the music has to be JUST SOOO LOUD!!! Not many American Country Music Artists(which is the type we like) come out to OZ, so it's great to be able to see them in concert when they do come. It did make me laugh though when he called out 'Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - and everyone called back 'oioioi'! It is a little embarassing that, that is how we are known.

No comments: