
When I was twelve I still remember my Dad writing a poem about 12 things about me. Well, Eryn - here is 12 things I love about you.
ERYN AT TWELVE.
1. You can't deny her beautiful smile always brightens your day.
2. She loves to read, and read, and read, and read, and read.
3. Eryn has an amazing ability to remember the lines to a song after only hearing it once.
4. Her recall of gospel knowledge is quite remarkable for her age.
5. She loves school and wants to work hard and please her teachers.
6. Eryn plays the flute beatifully.
7. Eryn is a wonderful writer of stories.
8. Eryn always keeps her room so tidy and organised.
9. Eryn laughs at the corniest jokes.
10.Eryn loves eating anything from a French Patisserie
11.Eryn still loves a cuddle from her mum and dad.
12.Eryn has continued to surprise and impress her parents over and over since she was born.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERYN!!
2 comments:
Eryn is such a wonderful young lady! Hope she had a great birthday.
Yay! For birthdays. We love you Eryn.
Post a Comment