Sunday, October 31, 2010

Primary Presentation 2010

Today was our Ward Primary Presentation. A Program of selected songs, talks etc all based on the theme ' I know my Saviour Loves Me'. Morgan shared ' I know the Saviour speaks to us through the prophets'. Lachlan gave a talk on Joseph Smith restoring the Church, and Eryn spoke about Christ and his sacrifice in the Garden of Gethsemane. It is always one of those days when you smile, from ear to ear as you watch the children speak. My kids were also lucky to have both of their Grandparents there to watch them.
I am especially grateful that Mum made the effort, even though she just started another round of chemo last week. Thanks Mum! I took a photo of the kids afterwards with my Mum. Please accept my apology for the really pitiful photography, it was glary, I didn't fit everyone in and it was on my iphone!

No comments: